Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:59:08 -0400,
Bijan Soleymani <bijan@psq.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031019205908.GA11299@server.crasseux.com>:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 01:07:12AM -0700, Tom wrote:

..really?  ;-)

> > > ..as in;  "Where _is_ Osama and Saddam?".  And playing the
> > > "west bank settler" games on the Iraqis, is _not_ gonna help.

> By waging war on Iraq when there was no clear link between Iraq and Al
> Quaeda and when there was no clear evidence of weapons of mass
> destruction, the U.S. wanted to show that they can wage war without
> even making up semi-coherent reasons. I mean Bush kept
> flip-flopping:
> This is about weapons of mass destruction,
> then
> This is about terrorism
> then
> This is about regime change

..the removal of _any_ "terrorist" war criminal regime
is a requirement to _any_ legal regime:  Check out
 "Art. 85 Repression of breaches of this Protocol",
 "Art. 86 Failure to act",
 "Art. 87 Duty of commanders",
 "Art. 88 Mutual assistance in criminal matters",
 "Art. 89 Co-operation" and
 "Art. 90 International Fact-Finding Commission"  of
http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/WebCONVART?OpenView&Start=1&Count=150&Expand=5#5

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: