Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax

Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:51:16 -0500,
> Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
> <[🔎] 1066560676.28502.15.camel@haggis>:
>
> > On Sun, 2003-10-19 at 00:03, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > > On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 17:12:15 -0500,
> > > John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> wrote in message
> > > <[🔎] 873cdq42m8.fsf@toncho.dhh.gt.org>:
> > > ..historically, the white man used his military and political power
> > > and, this language as part of "nation building".  ;-)
> >
> > As have every other conquering nation or tribe.
> >
> > Why do people think that Europeans
>
> ..here we go: "Europeans"?  Is "Europe" any less part of Asia than
> India and China?  ;-)

Huh?  How does that relate to what the previous posters wrote?

B:

Yes.  Absolutely.  It's not part of Asia at all.

Or are you using a different view of geography (division into in
continents) without saying which one you're using?  (I'm using the
(a?) seven-continent version.)

Hey, in the UK, how many continents are there considered to be?

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay
dsb@smart.net