OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax

[OT, sorry -- but question is obscure, will be hard to google]

Are any non-english-speaking readers aware of High-level programming
languages using non-English syntax?  Like, could I find a French C
compiler that uses "pour" instead of "for" and "si" instead of "if"?

Actually, I'd be highly curious if any Chinese researchers have
attempted to do high-level coding using ideographs.  My chinese friends
have told me chinese language is like fuzzy logic: it would be an
interesting exercise!