Re: how do i read from memory stick, fire wire?

> You could also try cfdisk /dev/sda and see if
> that gives you information on the structure of the partition table.

Excellent suggestion.  That's how I found out that our USB mp3 player stores
its files on a vfat file system on /dev/sda1.  I saw something in the logs
about SCSI and block device, so I tried fdisk -l /dev/sda, and there it was.

--
To reply by email, change "deadspam.com" to "alumni.utexas.net"