dselect conflicts (was: Re: Still BIG problems with XFree on Dell C400)

* Matthias Hentges

> Check the following settings in make menuconfig:

Thank you.  I solved the problem by moving USB from modules to
kernel.  I guess I could tweak some settings in /etc/modules or something.

> I personally prefer GDM, but KDM is nice,too.

Thanks.

My current problem took place when I entered dselect in order to
REALLY configure my system.  There was a LOT of conflicts.  And I
couldn't make head or tails out of these things.

Maybe the problems manifasted themselves when I installed a new kernel
and a new testing version of XFree 3.2.

How should I figure out thise things?

--
Jon Haugsand