Re: Little Help Please

Yes, please do us a favor and disable HTML-messages. I'm like Jeff,
HTML-mails go directly into the spam folder unless the sender is
whitelisted.

On topic: All current VIA-mainboards (except for the Athlon64 ones) are
pretty well supported so you may wanna get one of those. Same with
nForce3 mainboards, however you'll need the nVidia drivers for them to
run at full speed.

Martin