Re: Little Help Please

On Monday 29 September 2003 12:05 pm, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
>You probably only need to hit the "send" button once (seven copies of
>the message ended up on the list).

I'd also add that HTML messages are not good. On my system they go directly
into the spam folder, unless the sender is whitelisted.

On topic, I have three systems with VIA motherboards and all of them run
Woody/Sarge/Sid w/o problems. These days, anything that's not too esoteric
will probably work fine right out of the box.

Jeff