Re: Little Help Please

on Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 12:05:35PM -0400, Roberto Sanchez (rcsanchez97@yahoo.es) wrote:

> You probably only need to hit the "send" button once (seven copies of
> the message ended up on the list).

Given that AOL rejects my mail at SMTP connect:

    $ telnet mailin-01.mx.aol.com 25
    Trying 205.188.156.122...
    Connected to yb.mx.aol.com.
    Escape character is '^]'.
    554- (RTR:BB)  The IP address you are using to connect to AOL is a dynamic
    554- (residential) IP address.  AOL will not accept future e-mail transactions
    554- from this IP address until your ISP removes this IP address from its list
    554- of dynamic (residential) IP addresses.  For additional information,
    554  please visit http://postmaster.info.aol.com.
    Connection closed by foreign host.

...I trust someone's already bounced the multiple copies of mail to
abuse@aol.com

Peace.

   Office Despot: Office Depot embraces Microsoft XP logo requirement.
     http://www.aaxnet.com/editor/edit030.html
     http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=8472