Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:49:12 -0500,
Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote in message
<[🔎] 1064717352.24519.115.camel@haggis>:

> On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 18:33, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:13:20 +0800,
> > csj <csj@zapo.net> wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 87eky2hnrz.wl@antares.localhost.invalid>:

> > ..<snip>.

> > > But the spammers and worm writers have won.
> >
> > ..nananana, but I will follow you as far as "they are pushing us
> > back towards Stalingrad", or maybe "back towards Dunkerque".  ;-)
>
> Dunkirk, definitely.  The Commissars a Soviet Generals had no regard
> for their men.

..hmmm.  I was hoping we could be done with spam in 2 and not 5 years.

..the clarifying chew out:  Soviet commissars had no regard for their
officers (including generals), so there were 2 ways to the Gulag's:
Failure, such as from some commissar refusing a wee tactical field
yield, often causing loss of _all_ the men, captured as POW's, first in
Adolf's custody, and then until Kruchev released them in 1953, and,
Success, which challenged Stalins authority, it _was_ Adolf who booted
Yosef out of the Axis in 1941.  ;-)

..WWII was won on 3 major factors:  Russian (and Chechen!) blood,
FDR's New Deal policy reforming US capitalism by "banning" it ;-),
giving _all_ of American industry a fair deal on re-tool flexing, and,
"everybody knew _deep_ in their gut, _who_ was doing the right thing".

..and, _THEY!_, the Russians, Chechen, Latvians etc, Defeated the
Soviet Union, and threw it where it belongs, into the Scrapyard of
History.  _Not_ Us.   So thank _Them_, for Cancelling WWIII.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: