Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 2003-09-20 at 00:22, Steve Lamb wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 23:08:42 -0600
> "Walt L. Williams" <wwilliams@intergate.com> wrote:
> > Is there anyone else out there being mail bombed with emails
> > that look like there from M$? The rate at which their coming
> > is increasing exponentially.
>
>     My solution has been exim4, exiscan-acl, clamav, spamassassin and liberal
> use of shorewall's blacklist.

Does that prevent the emails from being downloaded from the ISP's
pop3 server in the 1st place?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

484,246 sq mi are needed for 6 billion people to live, 4 persons
per lot, in lots that are 60'x150'.
That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.
Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.