Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 18:33, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:13:20 +0800,
> csj <csj@zapo.net> wrote in message
> <[🔎] 87eky2hnrz.wl@antares.localhost.invalid>:
>
> > At Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:13:53 +0100,
> > Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > >
> > > [1  <text/plain; us-ascii (quoted-printable)>]

> ..<snip>.
>
> > > Hiding your email means the spammers have won.
> >
> > But the spammers and worm writers have won.
>
> ..nananana, but I will follow you as far as "they are pushing us
> back towards Stalingrad", or maybe "back towards Dunkerque".  ;-)

Dunkirk, definitely.  The Commissars a Soviet Generals had no regard
for their men.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect
liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born
to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their
liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty
lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning, but
without understanding."
Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)