Re: open office spell checking

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:50:41 -0500

> This is interesting.  Spelling works for me, but I don't have any
> myspell* installed :

Does it really?

With the same selection of spell* as you, I opened a new document and typed:

Now is the tmie for all goood men to come to the aid of thier party.

"thier" was automatically corrected to "their", but "tmie" and "goood" went
unremarked.

When I attempted to spell check, I got a message that I didn't have the
packages to support spell checking. Installing "myspell-en-us" and trying
again fiexd both mistakes. :)

Kevin