Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful (was Re: Look at

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:07:57 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> It was one of the last straws that made me to start serving myself.  I
> signed up for Yahoo and they sold me up the river.  Now I'm not so
> concerned about it because I have better methods and report.

    We'll just have to chalk it up to our experiences being different.  This
just in, literally (rassa-fassa, found out my exim block on that domain is
gone since I upgraded to exim4), from DailyInbox.com:

You are subscribed with e-mail address:
 [grey@despair.dmiyu.org]

    Guess what address is only used on the newsgroups.