Re: Reporting Spam (Was: That C-R crap)

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 23:09:37 -0700
> Umm, spamcop is not run by spammers.

    I didn't say it was.  But dicing spam is not important enough to me to
spend money on.  If I'm not going to spend money to obtain their products why
would I spend money to make them go away no matter who runs it?  Either way it
would be the action of spammers getting me to spend money; a victory I will
not give them.