Re: Challenge-response mail filters considered harmful (was Re: Look at

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:05:46 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I think I missed it.  Why aren't you reporting?

    What makes you think I'm not?  I'm pointing out that the assertion that
addresses posted to newsgroups are not harvested is false.  I use an address
ONLY on the newsgroups and I have seen in my logs spam trying to get to that
address.  A non-trivial amount, I might add.  That has no bearing at all on me
reporting or not.