Re: moving mail to imap

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 12:07, Craig Tinson wrote:
> Does imap support folders/sub-folders/sub-sub-folder setups?
>
> I've tried making a folder under the imap connection.. but then it
> doesn't let me create a sub-folder under the newly created folder.. is
> that right?
No that is wrong. Courier-Imap (and ssl) support that.

Typically though, you need to do folder by folder copies. It sucks, but
automagical folder creation isn;t something done yet... I don't believe
many IMAP servers support that. I know Novell's GropeWise doesn't, most
other's either... I believe it's a limitation of the imap protocol...
(those better in the know correct me please if that is the case).

But not being able to make subfolder upon subfolders is wrong...

And what, is the IMAP server on MicroShizzle Windoze?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net