Re: mouse wheel scrolling in mutt ???

on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 05:43:37PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif insinuated:
> Now, sequence does *not* matter, and I can scroll with my mouse
> wheel in mutt -- just as long as I use xterm, instead of rxvt.

i'm trying to figure out what you mean by this -- just that you can
scroll upwards in your terminal, or that, while viewing a message in
mutt in xterm, you can scroll the message up?  that is, does the
scrolling happen specifically within mutt, or within the terminal?
you mean the latter, right?

confused,

</nori>

--