Re: mouse wheel scrolling in mutt ???

Also sprach Gregory Seidman (Tue 22 Jul 02003 at 05:07:38PM -0400):
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 04:01:43PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> [...]
> } Yes, I figured out the xrdb -load idiom; and, I also corrected my use of
> } -title to -name.
> }
> } Yet, it still does *not* work in pager ;<
> }
> } What else need I do?
>
> Hm. Does it work in the index? If you hit : and scroll the wheel do you get
> angle brackets? Does your mouse wheel work in other X apps?

Apparently, scrolling UP works as expected; but, scrolling DOWN does
*not* work at all ;>

:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

However, : and scroll down displays nothing.

Interestingly, manually pressing > *does* works; so, the mutt bind
works.

We are getting closer!  Any other ideas?

--
Best Regards,

mds
mds resource