Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Thomas Krennwallner wrote:

> On Fri Jul 18, 2003 at 10:49:01PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > Faster if you know the options by memory.
>
> That's true but memory is expensive ;-).

Its the quality, not the quantity that concerns me - latency is a tad
high (on the order of hours, or even days, for some information), and
I don't think I have any sort of ECC support -- information frequently
seems mangled upon recall.  :)

~ Jesse Meyer

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night