Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:58:57 -0700
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
> You never gave any explaination at all as to why they would be an
> issue, just made a paranoid statement that everybody flat dismissed
> and claimed it as fact.

    I did give an explanation.  Work mail must originate from a work SMTP
server.  Personal mail has no business being routed through the work SMTP
server.  What part of that is there to not understand?

> Those aren't standards yet.  And the only thing I see there is an
> awknowledgement that there are mailers currently in use that do the
> wrong thing, not that it's the right thing to do.

    And you still haven't cited that it is a wrong thing to do.  Get cracking.
 I'm tired of being the only one to cite relevant passages from RFCs.  Time
for you, and others, to do their own homework.