Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 12:21, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:55:16AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > Which brings me to a question.  Hey, all you Debian Developers!  Do
> > you put the fact you're a DD on your resume?
>
> Yes. It's a significant part of my free-time work and experience, so it
> deserves to be there. I suspect it may have been a contributing factor
> in getting my current job.
>
> --
> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

Volunteer entries on a resume are always great - for me, that is where I
have many of my best job titles and descriptions, partly because I got
to get more involved with the complexities of various projects than
would be the case in most business or government structures, and partly
because I got to create my own titles in those environments (hmm, was
that Administrivia Caesaria?)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org