Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 01:20:32AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> As I said, then my private mailbox will be cluttered with stuff that
> really should be in my listbox. And my mail archival system will

If it goes to a list, then it goes in my list folder, not my personal inbox
even if i'm in the to: or cc:.

Then I setup mutt to change the color of messages that have me in the to: or
cc:.

> store debian-user mail in my private archives, making them
> unneceesarily bloated and difficult to search later on.

Yep, but I still don't have that problem.

> I even include a line pertaining to this in every mail I send. It's
> not too much to ask, is it?
>
> --
> Please do not CC me when replying to lists; I read them!

Yep, you're right.  Didn't notice the light green, (I rarely read sigs).

Please let's not start a flamewar.  I won't cc you anymore since you read
the lists all of the time.

>  .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian developer, admin, and user
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system
>
> Invalid/expired PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

Though, it is a nice one!

:)

Mike