Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:05:37 +0100
Richard Kimber <rkimber@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:03:15 -0700
> Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote:
>
>>     In fact Sylpheed-claws' reply on a list message defaults to
>>     reply-to-list.
>> It has a reply-to-sender for list mail to which you want to reply
>> directly to the sender.  Very sane, IMHO.
>
> This is also in Sylpheed itself.

Really?  Did you have to do anything funky to get that functionality,
or did it just come with the version in sid?  (I note you're running
0.9.3; I'm on 0.8.2)  I run sylpheed, am running it right now to write
this reply; and no matter which of the three reply choices I take, I
get rkimber@ntlworld.com in my To: field rather than the list address.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)