Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:07:54 -0400
Chris Metzler <cmetzler@speakeasy.net> wrote:

> > This is also in Sylpheed itself.
>
> Really?  Did you have to do anything funky to get that functionality,
> or did it just come with the version in sid?  (I note you're running
> 0.9.3; I'm on 0.8.2)  I run sylpheed, am running it right now to write
> this reply; and no matter which of the three reply choices I take, I
> get rkimber@ntlworld.com in my To: field rather than the list address.

I think it was introduced in version 0.8.4.  Reply-to-list is the default
behaviour and it falls back to a normal reply if ML address is not found.
There are also menu options to override the default if you wish in a given
instance.  It's a great improvement.

I don't use the Debian packages.  I download the src and just compile it.
It always compiles for me without problem. No doubt I would make my own
debs if I knew how, but I've always found the documentation on this
obscure.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber