Re: [OT] linux-2.6.0-test1 problems

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 12:39, arief_mulya wrote:
--snip--
> But I can't get gpm to work. Not with the CVS 1.20 version or even
> Debian Unstable's 1-19 version. I've tried synps2 and imps2 or autops2.

You will need to use the new events interface to access the Synaptics
touchpad. /dev/input/event[0-n] I think event interfaces are numbered
according to the order that the devices are configured, so you'll have
to try event0 event1 and event2 if you have a standard keyboard/mouse
setup. Good luck.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837