Re: [OT] linux-2.6.0-test1 problems

Hi,

   many thanks to Alex, Torquil and Paul. I managed to get my keyboard
and pointer to work by putting atkbd and psmouse in my /etc/modules.

I put
none    /dev/pts        devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0       0

in my /etc/fstab, but I still can get a terminal since I forgot to
select /dev/pts support which configuring the kernel! I'm recompiling
now with all the important stuff built in (not as modules). With a bit
of luck it will all be up and running in 30 min or so.

Thanks again,

Nick.

--
Debian testing/unstable
Linux twofish 2.4.21-looxt93c3 #1 Wed Jul 16 12:09:34 JST 2003