Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Jamin W. Collins wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:03:12AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
>
> > I nominate offlineimap for the Tool of the Year 2003 Award!
>
> Offlineimpa had severe problems with defunct threads last I saw, and yes
> I filed a bug report on it.  Sadly, it got passed around with nothing
> coming of it last I checked.

Odd, I'm using offlineimap right now on a woody machine (think its
version 3.99.7, IIRC, its either a sarge or sid backport) and it seems
to work fine.

Course, I do offlineimap -o as a cronjob.  :)

~ Jesse Meyer

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night