Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

* martin f krafft (madduck@debian.org) [030716 00:51]:
> also sprach Joerg Johannes <liste_joerg@gmx.de> [2003.07.16.0919 +0200]:
> > I tried that, but I hate vim being the default editor, setting it
> > to xemacs caused problems in my xterm. Furthermore I use pop/smtp
> > to get/sen my emails via a freemail provider, and I did not want
> > to mess around with exim & co. to send mail. Kmail does this all
> > ok for me. I guess I am lame, too.
>
> mutt can do pop/smtp without problems, and the problem with the

It can?  Afaik, mutt doesn't speak smtp.  It does pop and imap.
Actually, recently I've been using it with local maildirs synchronized
via offlineimap, which works pretty well.

Setting up exim shouldn't be a problem, though.  One of the options from
eximconfig should work for you without having to mess with the generated
exim.conf at all, I'd guess.  And if you do end up having to tweak
something, and can't figure it out well, you've got dman on this list --
what more could you ask for? =)

good times,
Vineet
--