Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:35:11PM -0400, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 08:31:10PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
>
> > Two packages (that I know of) in Debian do just this:
> > - offlineimap
> > - isync
>
> I am aware of both of those, but for many usages they are not very
> efficient. For example my uncle has about 2 Gigabytes of mail in
> hundreds of folders, it would be insane for him to have to sync all of
> that, when he can just use mozilla and use his mail normally.

And I suppose all 2 gig changes on a frequent basis?  If not, you don't
need to sync the storage folders on every single pass.

--
Jamin W. Collins

To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying it's best night
and day to make you everybody else is to fight the hardest battle any
human being will fight. -- E.E. Cummings