Re: what is bf2.4, actually?

Duane Winner wrote:
> But until I reach that point (compiling kernel), is there a better
> stable kernel I might want to install?

There are the kernel-image-* packages for each of the architectures
supported. I think there are images in sid for the 2.4.21 kernel. They
provide a binary pre-compiled kernel.

Regards,

--

 NO a la guerra!! NO en el nostre nom, NO amb el nostre silenci!!

 Fortune del dia:

 1 1 was a race-horse, 2 2 was 1 2. When 1 1 1 1 race, 2 2 1 1 2.