Re: Where to keep .gnupg?

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 11:33:02AM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> At 2003-06-17T15:14:57Z, Nathan Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu> writes:
> You're a college student and haven't discovered the lure of selling plasma?
> For shame, for shame.
>
> > So I've heard.  It appears that my drive was on its last legs.  It's not
> > dead, more like undead, killing every disk it touches.
>
> Yep.  Even worse: the undeath is probably viral.  Those disks may very well
> taint any drive they touch, which will likely infect any disks that are put
> in it...
>
> No, I'm not kidding.

You may not be kidding, but I hope you're wrong.  I've reformatted all
the disks in another zip drive (borrowed, no plasma).  They appear to be
working so far.  If I ever get my own lab, though, I'll see that
reliance on zip disks is minimized.

--
     "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the
      life; he that believeth in me, though he were dead,

Nathan J. Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu>  GNUPG ID: 8A9B426E
The attachment is a digital signature.  Get my key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.