Re: Where to keep .gnupg?

At 2003-06-16T17:12:12Z, Nathan Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu> writes:

> With as many problems as I have had, I have been trying to brainstorm
> alternatives.  One thought I had was to write the files to which I need
> only read access to removeable media, and keep the rest in my home
> directory.  Does anyone have any thoughts in this regard?  Thanks, Nate

Get one of those USB keychain drives.  Office Max sells 64MB units for about
$20 after rebate.  No moving parts to break or wear out.

> btw, if anyone knows why my zip drive (USB-powered Zip250) is destroying
> my zip disks, I'd like to know, also.

Google "click of death".  Even if that's not your problem, you can see that
Iomega isn't widely reputed for their reliable hardware.
--
Kirk Strauser
In Googlis non est, ergo non est.