Audio CD questions

Greetings list,

Today, for the first time, I popped an audio CD in my laptop with the intention
of listening to it (the CD player portion of my stero broke during my last
move).  I was very unhappy when gnome-cd and xmms both choked on it.  It's an
older CD so I can't imagine it is DRM'd, but nonetheless I would still like to
play it (and a few others) on my computer.  I did an apt-get cdda2wav and
messed around with that some until I managed to get some tracks on the
harddrive where I could play them with xmms, but I have a couple of problems.
1) I would like a GUI-type tool to facilitate putting the audio on my harddrive
and 2) I can't figure out how to tell cdda2wav to make each track into a
separate file when I try to grab the entire disc.

Could someone point me in the right direction here?  Also, what does everyone
recommed for a preferred storage format (wav, mp3, ogg)?

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Sorteos  -  http://loteria.yahoo.es
Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa