Re: RAID module fun

Antony Gelberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to perform a new Debian installation on a PC with an ASUS
> A7V8X mobo, using the onboard Promise 20376 (Fasttrak 133) SATA RAID
> controller.
<snip>

Sorted it - copied the config for bf2.4 from /boot to my .config, made the
change I needed, then the modules loaded ok - it sees the controller and
discs.  Now why doesn't the Debian install see a disk?  I've tried fdisk
/dev/sda, /dev/hda, /dev/ataraid/b0, no luck.  I've emailed Promise -
hopefully they'll give me some help.

Antony