Re: [Very OT] Pigeons

Pigeon(jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk) is reported to have said:
> On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 07:35:14PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
> >   Ask around for Bird Dog trainers.  Here in Upstate NY, barn pigeons
> > are selling for $2-$5+ at auctions.  I put an ad in the local paper
> > for live pigeons and got about 20 calls.  I put traps in the barns and
> > added my catch to my coops.  Using pigeons to train dogs on is cheaper
> > then buying Quail and if done right, just as effective.  They are a
> > great help in puppy training.  I raise & train Brittanys.
>
> You are a very sick man. So are your customers. I shall pray for you.

Why?  I don't shoot the pigeons.  They are fed and watered daily.
They get to bathe twice a week.  The dogs don't catch the birds.  I
have only lost birds to hawks or natural causes.  They must like it
because they breed like rabbits.  They never had it this good in the
wild.  I guess you must be a member of PETA.  If so, I'll let you go
your merry way.

Cheers

Wayne
--
Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit