Re: [Very OT] Pigeons

Pigeon writes:
> There is never any shit congealed onto the chicks' feathers.

There is, however, shit dribbled on everything nearby.  Shit that carries
salmonella.

> Good job you haven't got a gun then...

I do.  They're pretty hard to shoot.  The best way to get rid of them is to
eliminate the habitat, which I admit I could do but haven't.  The reason I
have a lot of them is (1) 40 horses (which I am not getting rid of: they're
much of my living) and (2) roosting and nesting places which I could
eliminate with a bit of construction work.  I'll get around to it
eventually.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org