[no subject]

Dear Sirs.
I.d like to inform you that your company is well-known here, is Ukraine, especially in Khmelnitsky. I was told that in case of  appearing some troubles with software one  can call to you to dissolve them.
So, I.d greatly appreciate if you.ll be able to send me Debian  installation program because here in Khmelnitsky,  nobody has the good version of it.
I.m looking forward to your cooperation and help in this trouble. Excuse for my disturbing you and thank you for the  help.
 Sincerely yours, Andrey Yashyn.

My postal address is:                               Andrey Yashyn
			ap. 21, Khotovitskogo St., 7
			Khmelnitsky, 28016
			Ukraine.