Thanks but there's too much traffic !!!!

Hi all

Thanks for answers to my questions, but there is too much traffic on this
group. I loads up my mail box with approx. 200 emails a day, and I don't
have time for it. I am going to go find a usenet group to frequent to get
answers to my questions.

Once again thanks. I will continue my transition to Debian.

I would like to say that the Debian install could use some improvement.
Once installed though Debian seems to be a fine system. (Very different
from the RH derivitives.)

Walter L. Williams
Colorado Springs, Colorado