Re: Counterstrike on Linux

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 14:00:00 +0200
Wim De Smet <fragmeat@yucom.be> wrote:

> Did you get unreal tournament 2k3 working? It never worked for me,
> just sigsegv and the trace which wasn't really helpfull...

Works flawlessly for me on Sarge. The only glitch was that the
installer's script uses a bash-only construct when it asks for the
CD-key, which confuses dash/ash. If you're getting segfaults, it's
probably a video card issue - I remember reading that only nVidia cards
provide the necessary support for it at the moment.

--Todd