OT: Problems with Oregon OSS law

I know this is totally off topic, but I remember a few people on the list posting about this bill when discussion first started on it.

This story was posted on Slashdot last night:

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/04/18/2054202.shtml?tid=103

Wanker writes "Previously on Slashdot we read about an Oregon bill that would require government agencies to consider Open Source software in addition to whichever software they would normally consider. Unfortunately, House Bill 2892 is getting stalled by "stiff opposition" from such unsurprising places as Microsoft. All you Oregon Slashdotters, it's time to call or write your representatives."