Re: SSL relaying

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 19:38, Kai Hendry wrote:
> Even though Evolution said it could accept CRAM, after testing CRAM with
> Evolution only "plain" seemed to work. All this effort, and my user/pass
> is sent in plain? Oh well...

At least its sent over SSL.

> Thanks very much for your help.

No problem.

> http://db.cs.helsinki.fi/~hendry/log/pyblosxom.cgi/email/sslsmtp.html

Looks good. Im sure lots of people will find that useful.

> p.s. the msg source header should look better now.

It does indeed.

Shri
Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com