Re: SSL relaying

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 05:38:49PM +0100, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
> > > # cram_md5:
> > So I guess I use cram_md5? Sounds encrypted.
> If you have evolution (when you mentioned in your first email), there is
> a button next to the smtp server config to check what authentication
> methods are supported by a particular server.

Even though Evolution said it could accept CRAM, after testing CRAM with
Evolution only "plain" seemed to work. All this effort, and my user/pass
is sent in plain? Oh well...

At least it works now. :))

Thanks very much for your help.
http://db.cs.helsinki.fi/~hendry/log/pyblosxom.cgi/email/sslsmtp.html

Regards,
-Kai Hendry
p.s. the msg source header should look better now.