Re: netiquette on other lists

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 17:20, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:01:30PM +0100, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
> > Another thing you could do is bounce messages that are blatantly
> > non-conformant and blame it on the server.
>
> I don't realy know how bounces work.  What happens?

This is easiest if you moderate the list manually (or the number of
messages are low enough that you could). That way, if a message is not
compliant, you can just not let it get into the list and send it back to
the sender.

I dont manage any lists apart from through sf.net which provide web
interfaces for all these things.

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar             U R Byte Solutions
I.T. Consultant            Edinburgh, Scotland     Tel: 0845 644 4745
Email: shri@urbyte.com                             Web: www.urbyte.com