Re: netiquette on other lists

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:01:30PM +0100, Shri Shrikumar wrote:

> If they do not follow the rules, and you have warned them twice, boot
> them. If they claim to have learnt their lesson, let them back in.

This is fine if you don't know the people irl, but when they sit in
you class...

> Also, you could just mention that you will ignore all their requests for
> help unless they follow the rules.

They don't care, because I only follow 2 of the 6 courses.  On the
other hand I can give the very usefull information, but they do not
think.

> Another thing you could do is bounce messages that are blatantly
> non-conformant and blame it on the server.

I don't realy know how bounces work.  What happens?

--
Rudy Gevaert                rudy@zeus.ugent.be
Web page                    http://www.webworm.org