Re: netiquette on other lists

on Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 06:20:56PM +0200, Rudy Gevaert (rudy@zeus.ugent.be) wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 03:01:30PM +0100, Shri Shrikumar wrote:
>

> > If they do not follow the rules, and you have warned them twice, boot
> > them. If they claim to have learnt their lesson, let them back in.
>
> This is fine if you don't know the people irl, but when they sit in
> you class...

So if I had a class with you, I could go to your home and piss all over
your carpets?

You're not being a jackass (we certainly *hope* you're not being a
jackass), you're enforcing rules.

Peace.

   Iomega:  click of death, Jaz Junk, and now, NAS?  Not!
     http://www.google.com/search?q=iomega+jaz+drive+failure