Re: Error with apache and MS Proxy

Yeah that's how it should be. Because our website is hosted external :(,
that's the 212.129.243.94, and we want people to be able to download files
from our server which is hosted internal (212.129.243.94). It must be easy
access so that's why I choose to do it this way.

I just de-installed lib-net perl, and now everything is working..:)!!
BUT, now I have the problem that I think libnet-perl is crucial for the
os, and the programs it depens on (libapache-asp-perl, libapache-mod-perl,
libhtml-tree-perl, libnet-perl libwww-perl).

Does anyone know where I can download a stable release of libnet-perl?

Or what problems I face when I run my system and webserver without
libapache-asp-perl, libapache-mod-perl, libhtml-tree-perl, libnet-perl
libwww-perl.

All my webpages run php4.

Thanks, Ronald.