Re: Error with apache and MS Proxy

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 unused@xs4all.nl wrote:

> Thanks alot for your answer. I will have a look at libnet-perl and try to
> find out anything overthere. But the problem even gets weirder, cause I
> just heard that people sometimes can, and sometimes cannot access the
> website through a proxy.
>
> I have also tried the xs4all.nl thing (btw not the host Iam having
> problems with) but I get the same SSH protocol mismatch.
>
> The host Iam having problems with is http://ascinternational.nl/members/

Name Server Query results in different IP addresses for
ascinternatoinal.nl (213.201.132.180) & www.ascinternational.nl
(212.129.243.94) . Are you sure if this is way you want it to be?

Any one typing in http://www.ascinternational.nl/members/ will be
presented with a page not found error message.

--
Navan