Error with apache and MS Proxy

Hi all,

Iam not sure if this is the good list to post this question, but Iam trying.

Untill this weekend I had my apache up and running, hosting some websites,
and everything was working fine.

During this weekend I did a apt-get clean, apt-get update, apt-get
upgrade, apt-get dist-upgrade. During this process some questions where
asked, I can't remember exactly what the question where, but something
with smtp name, and some other questions. The package name was some perl
thing.

Today when I came to work I tried to access the webserver through our MS
proxy server and this didn't work.
I either get:
  10022 Invalid argument

  An error occurred while trying to retrieve your URL.
  This error could have been caused by:

  Bad / misspelled URL
  Your access permissions
  Your network connection and/or transient conditions on the Internet
  An error on the source web server

Or a connection refused error. If I look in the apache error log I can't
see anything, It just doesn't make a connection or something.

When trying to connect to port 80 through telnet it does work, I can get a
connection.

I really have no idea where to search for this error. Either something
went wrong with one of the debian packages that have been updated, or
something is wrong with apache or ms proxy, although nothing has been
changed in the proxy or apache settings and config files.

Does anyone have any ideas? Iam really desperate, because we have clients
who need to access the system.

We are running Debian Sid.
Server version: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux

Thanks in advance, if you need anymore info please let me know..!!!

Ronald.