opengl on radeon

Hello,

OpenGL always worked here on computers with ati radeon. But since last
month, where I had the OpenGL display, I now have a black display. For
example glxgears still starts correctly with no error messages, but
displays nothing. It's a black window.

I've tried looking for an error message in the xfree log file, but it
was not. DRI, GLX and others are all there as usual. I did not change
the config files since it worked last month (actually, maybe it's broken
for more than month, I'm not sure).

I'm using Testing. Am I alone experiencing this problem?

--
Herve' Lombaert
Nothing succeeds like success.