Re: SIS900 DCHP Problem (was: Newbie bull ...)

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 05:06:06PM +0100, Michael Bona wrote:
> Sorry, I am confused: Detection with DHCP fails - I can confirm that ;-(
> Then what do you do to make the detection "work fine?

do you have anything in your kernel logs that looks like:

... Error EERPOM read ...

?  i remember a fellow on another list i'm on had a problem with
his sis900 card too, it was a bad eeprom that returned bogus values.
i sent him a patch that i thought might fix it, but he never got
back to me if it worked...

	sean